Thursday, September 22, 2011

I have no idea what I am doing.

So today I set up a blog. I love reading other peoples blog's and I have wanted to start blogging for some time, but I have no idea what I am doing. I like to think of my self as a relatively smart gal and I can usually figure things out, but when it comes to blogging, I am totally lost. I am really just creating this post to see what it looks like to "create a new post."

I am using this blog to chart my crafting ventures! I started a business about a year ago making and selling girls clothes and I am hopeful I can use this blog to let people know about my product and a little bit about me.

Something to know about me is that I am not really that creative. I love to sew and create things. When I say create I mean the creating of the project. If it is sewing, I love watching the fabric come together into a finished project. I majored in construction management for 2 years in college and those were my favorite years of school. I loved learning how things go together, its like a puzzle in my head!! I can't explain the feeling I get when I finish a project. Even just thinking about a project I get excited.

Anyway, Since this is just supposed to be a practice post I guess I will end now.

My goal is to post once a week, a crafting project or something. I will warn you now that I do not come up with my own ideas. I get ideas from someone else so you will not get a tutorial from me, but I hope to show you the finished projects that I put together from someone elses genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment