Thursday, September 22, 2011

Learning to post pictures

Sometimes I feel like a total idiot. But that's ok, because I am old enough to not really care if everyone thinks I am an idiot.

So hopefully I will upload a picture here of my newest favorite thing to make. A skirt/short dress/long top out of a mens XXL t-shirt (fromt he thrift store!!).



 Short Dress
 Long top.

Now, I am sure you are all wondering why I chose to go into sewing instead of photography seeing as how the above photos are so fantastic. But sewing is something I can do at home and I can leave photography to other talented photographers!

Anyway, let's see if i can post a link to where I found this tutorial. I love to read craft blogs and get ideas!! Like I said before, I rarely have original ideas. But I found this tutorial here. It was super easy and she gives GREAT instructions!

No comments:

Post a Comment