Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Slacker-ific!

Well, when I started this blog my goal was to blog once a week a project that I had made that week. I looked at the date of my last blog and I can't believe that it has been 2 weeks! I have made several projects since then but just haven't made time to blog about them.

So here is the project I made this last week:
 I made this for my friend Charlotte. I had some left over laminated fabric from the diaper bag/purse I made for her birthday so I thought I would make her a little diaper and wipes carrier!

This one is all me too! I had no tutorial or pattern, which is why it is a square with Velcro. I was able attach the dotted ribbon to hide the stitching that attached the velcro on the inside. And I had an extra brad to make the hole for the strap.




Now I am going to end this entry because blogger is giving me a hard time. All I want to do is write under the pictures below and it WILL NOT let me??? weird but I should probably go make dinner. Gluten free pizza crust, salad and hopefully a nice full glass of wine after the kiddos go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment